Why my computer performance is slow?
This is the most common question that comes to the Windows users and of course the annoying one. Sometimes, the computer suddenly stops working properly and not responds to most of the actions performed by the users. If you click on Windows Explorer, any browser or any application, it takes forever to open.
There are also cases that, when you turn on the computer, it takes long time to boot to the Windows. Some of the slow issues that faced and reported by Windows users are:
- Computer performance is slow.
- System slow performance.
- Computer not booting, takes forever.
- Applications not launching.
- Browsers not working.
- Windows Explorer not responding.
- Internet Explorer not responding.
- Outlook not responding.
Windows users starts thinking like Why my computer is slow? What is affecting the system performance? What factors causing the issues in the computer? Why my computer not working as expected? and many more....
If you are facing any of the above issues or the similar one or having any above questions in your mind, then you are at the right place. There are several factors causing the system slow performance issues. If you know the exact reason what is causing the issue, then it will be easy for you to sort out the issue. But, it becomes hard if you are not aware of what is causing the issue.
But do not worry. Here are the simple solutions to fix the issues in your Windows computers.
How to fix slow performance issues?
To fix the slow performance issues in your computer, we recommend to follow the below steps:
- Download and Run the Windows Repair Tool.
- Follow the on screen instructions and install in the computer.
- Perform File Cleaner Scan and Fix the issues.
- Then perform the Registry scan and Fix the issues.
- If you wish to remove the duplicate files from the computer, perform the Duplicate Finder scan.
- Access most of the Windows Features with the inbuilt tools.
These steps helps you to fix most of the issues in your computer. If you are not satisfied with the application, you can uninstall it anytime from your computer.